Monday, August 17, 2009

More Pictures!

I was going through my pictures from Idaho and just had so many more I wanted to share.

Russell loved sitting on my sisters lap while she attempted to play one handed, as Russell would either hit the piano himself or try to pull her hand off or play with her hand, or eat any of the above. It was funny, as you can see my sister is laughing.
Here is Russell with cousin Alli and Charile. Russell thought that this was hillarious! He was laughing so hard he was having a hard time staying sitting up.

This is my brother that just came home from his mission in Georgia just over a month ago. It was so fun to see him.
This year my parents did a completly veritcal garden. Everything from tomatos, cucumbers, squash to beans are growing UP poles and string. It is very cool. But takes alot of work.

1 comment:

shayne said...

So fun! I haven't seen you in awhile! We need to get together and do a BBQ or something!