Sunday, November 1, 2009

Back from Idaho

We went to Idaho this past month so I could do my OB/Gyn rotation. Natalie and Russell had a good time hanging out with family and enjoying the crazy weather.
When we got there, Russell turned 7 months.
Our friends, the Sidwells, came up from Logan and visited us. We took them to the Twin Falls, ID temple, and Molly and Russell had a good time together.
Russell at the temple.

Russell also had a good time with his cousin Megan.

I went hunting, and Russell thought it was fun to wear my "hunter's orange" hat.
The grass and leaves were fun to play in!


2 comments:

Sarah Sidwell said...

that was so much fun to see you guys!! Thanks for showing us around. glad our two little ones could finally meet.

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Russell is getting so big! I love the pic of him with Molly! Such cuties!