Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas is Coming

Russell is growing up so fast! He is not really content crawling, he is always looking for a way to stand or try walking. He found that the highchair is a great walker.
The sink is a great place to find new toys, and this also lets Natalie get herself ready and keep him entertained at the same time.

Russell thinks its funny to come lay down by me early in the morning to wake me up.


And here is Russell on his 9 month birthday doing what he does best - smiling and going somewhere!

4 comments:

The Crazy Heads said...

Isn't it crazy how big they get so fast!!!! Russell is adorable!

Sarah Sidwell said...

Holy Cow they grow fast don't they?!? Love the one in the sink. I do that with Molly too.

Seegmiller Six said...

Go russell! He's so cute and I can't believe how he wants to go, go, go! He'll be waliking any day!

Erica said...

I love that he is using the high chair as a walker! So dang cute, Merry Christmas!