Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Random Russell

I got the cooler out one day to put some treats, water, and juice in it and I turned around and guess who decided to try out a new "seat" as he calls any new place he plants himself.
Ever since Chad got home Russell loves to walk around the house wearing Dad's backpack, and of course Dad has to wear one too!
Russell helped me make Grasshopper pie this week, this was his favorite part. And for those who don't know, No there are no grasshopper in this recipe, we use crickets... just kidding.
New game, Russell and Chad put all the stuffed animals into the crib and toss them back and forth to each other, and Russell does a lot of bouncing and laughing and all out he's super silly.
On Saturday we cleaned the garage up a bit. We went through all of our boxes and got rid of a bunch that were truly silly to keep because they were just too small. We built "houses" and "kitchens" and "Forts" for Russell and he had a blast. Even though each one only lasted about 10 seconds before he pulverized them.
I was doing the dishes and Russell comes in to the kitchen and asks for a treat, so I gave him a bowl of dry cereal, he then leaves the kitchen. The next thing that I hear is "hungry, hungry" I look around the corner and this is what I saw...

No comments: