Thursday, February 24, 2011

Our Baby Girl

She made it, and in one piece! Autumn was born yesterday and is a bundle of joy. She is very alert with wide eyes. She has curly brown hair, and already has more than her dad.
Evidently, our children tend to love to bite our noses. This is Autumn exhibiting her skills.
And here is Russell when he was just a few months old showing that he and Autumn are definitely brother and sister. :)
Here is our beautiful little girl getting some beauty rest. She's gorgeous!
And our family picture. We are very grateful to have a new member of our family!


11 comments:

Kirsten said...

She is beautiful!! Congrats! We have the ABC book for you guys. We'll bring it by in the next week or two. We'll stay away for now though, Jonas has bronchitis and an ear infection so we'll be sure to keep our distance for a bit! Congrats again! Hope everything went smoothly and that you are recovering well. Let me know if you need anything.

The Crazy Heads said...

So so happy for you guys!!!!! She is gorgeous!!!! I bet Russell is just loving being a big brother. My only word of advice....strap them in. Once when I was blow drying my hair and my little 2 week old Charlie was sound asleep in his bouncer little Miss Ali decided to bring him to me. It's amazing what these little kids can go through. Good Luck and I hope you can find some sleep in between everything. Chad, I was sooooo happy to hear that you are able to take so much time off to be with your cute family. Enjoy every minute of it. Love you guys!

Seegmiller Six said...

Congratulations! I'm glad she's here safe and sound! and so beautiful! :)

Minnie said...

Can't wait to meet her!
Give her kisses for me!

The Wynn Family said...

She is beautiful! And it is so not fair that you have a baby and I am still waiting.... and waiting. Good Luck with 2!

Sarah Sidwell said...

Congrats!! She really is a beauty!! I want to call and chat...post again sometime so I know your up to calls.

natemann said...

Way to go guys, good looking bunch.

Sarah Sidwell said...

PS...where are you going next and when?

Anonymous said...

Yay!! She is adorable!

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Congratulations, guys! She is so precious!

Erica said...

So Cute! I can't wait to meet her before you guys leave!