Thursday, August 25, 2011

Having Fun!

The tallest tower being destroyed, It was Great!Uhhhhhh,....
Autumn is 6 months! I can hardly believe it! She is doing great, she is trying so hard to crawl, the poor thing keeps ending up on her face.
I got to make my own Birthday cake, I had fun! I have been really wanting to try to make fondant, but have had no reason to do it, I finally did. It was not perfect, but it was my first time.
Then I had extra of everything so I made another cake and made Chad take it to work.

3 comments:

The Crazy Heads said...

That cake looks beautiful!!!!! I have always wanted to try it too. Happy happy birthday by the way. Hope you had a great day!!!

Melissa said...

Nice cakes! You are getting good! I love the picture of Russell in the plastic tub. What a ham! (get it- a piggy nose) hahahahhaha

Sarah Sidwell said...

Nice job on the cakes. You are amazing.