Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Because it is so cold here...

Russell feels the need to wrap up in the biggest blankets that he can find and if he sees one laying around he insists that he be wrapped in it. Russell got this balloon at the 24th parade and thought that it was so cool that if he let it go it would float to the ceiling, he would pull it down and then let it back up. I was laughing so hard that he thought that something was funny too.

If you ever have the opportunity to talk with Russell on the phone this is what I get to see. He loves to here voices on the other end. He does not typically want the phone if no one is talking. I put it on speaker so that one I can here, and because he has not quiet figured out where the sound comes from.

2 comments:

Sarah Sidwell said...

wow, he is getting big!

Emily said...

He is so sweet Nat! I enjoyed talking to him on the phone, we should do it again!