Thursday, August 12, 2010

Stop and smell the tree.

Russell never passes up the chance to stop and smell a flower, and I guess that now we can add trees to the list. Chad's tangelo is doing well, don't you think? Russell Loves his Dad, they were rolling all over this chair I really liked this picture.
We had fun at the beach, Russell thought that it was the greatest thing ever I think. He would not stay and play in the sand, we try ed to make him but he would only stay long enough for us to sit down then he would run back to the water. He would not actually get in, he would run at the waves and run away, it was hilarious. The water was really really cold. Chad got in all the way, I only got in up to my knees, I am a chicken.
One of the seconds that we got him to sit.

I asked Russell to go get me his shoes, it was time to go, I came around the corner and he was walking in my shoe only one, but he actually was able to get around the kitchen, he thought he was pretty cool. He tryed both of them to see which one worked better for him.
I was eating a plum and of course he wanted one too, he dug right in.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I love them Nat! The black and white of Chad and Russell walking along the beach is wonderful. You have one adorable kid!