Saturday, March 31, 2012

To keep entertained

Entertainment around here has been wild! This is bubble solution and you take a straw and blow and it makes mounds of bubbles, it was huge inside, so I decided to take it outside. Then Autumn got to it. Then we had to wash it off of the cement, which turned into our next game. They splashed in the water till they were soaked. Russell had just dropped his straw, that is what they are looking at.
Autumn thought that him splashing was hilarious!
Cleaning out I found a open bag of old dinner mints, and was about to throw them out, when I though, hey they are not toxic, let the kids play with them! They had a blast then made a huge mess. ha ha
We were painting, and he was wearing his favorite shirt and was worried that he was going to get paint on it, so I took it off for him. I then turned around and he had painted all the way up to his arm pit. He thought it was fun.
She just wanted to enjoy a apple laying on the bean bag, but got ambushed!
My superheros!
One day I turned around because Autumn was sort of squeeling, and Russell was sitting on my old Radio Flyer with her. I asked him what he was doing while pulling him off. Once off he said, Mom look there is room for me too! That is after he had pushed her off the seat to sit between the seat and handle bars. But they were having fun, so they continued till it ended in tears.
A quick ride before church!
Autumn and Russell both love the Allens and baby Clair is a new highlight for them.
We made Rock Monsters, the red was his favorite!
We went and played in the "water" we went to the indoor hot tub and let the kids splash around for a few minutes, they thought that it was great! Autumn is also loving her new swim attire for the year.
Russell was so excited to go that he would only hold still for this one picture. This is his favorite shirt by the way. It says, My Dad Rocks, and there is a drum set on it.

No comments: